To compensate for the recent hiatus — caused by microcosmic organisms with evil side effects — a double edition of trashes collected by the senses. Normal ramblings should begin soon.
- It’s not always having the biggest penis.
- Must find out more about their Genesis.
- I wonder why this ending isn’t more common.
- In search of Yeti.
- Not about Indo-Bangla trade.
- The case against the BSF. (And once again, for the record, concerted activism in India is the only way to stop the murders).
- It’s more than just ‘light bulbs’….
- American elections are usually boring, like this one. The last two were exceptions, because W was such an exciting figure. Europeans, on the other hand, are getting excitable. And no, that’s not a good thing.
- About time someone is writing about this.