Seven trashes collected by the senses.
– Looks like the supposedly anti-imperialist Iranin regime’s economic policy is praised by, wait for it, the imperialists of the IMF.
– The grapevine has it that India and Bangladesh will sign a Teesta water sharing treaty in September. Now’s a good time to see how the 1996 Ganges Treaty has been playing out.
– Do you know how the poor really lives?
– Tareque Masud will be sorely missed.
– Ed Glaeser’s recipe for stopping riots is kinda like what Lutuzzaman Babar initiated back in the day.
– We are still making a lot of mistakes, and I don’t know if we are learning. Is his guitar still gently weeping?