Seven trashes collected by the senses.
– This was much, much better than I expected. (Why the French subtitle, you ask? Because I read the story in French first).
– If the British and the Russians played the Great Game, what do India and China play? Whatever it is, Nepal is a board.
– Americans really don’t care about anyone else. And that’s a bad thing.
– Even Pakistanis aren’t buying Bose’s rubbish. (Hat tip: Bon Bibi).
– Everything you wanted to know about Kala Pahar. (And don’t worry if you never wanted to know about Kala Pahar — you are probably like everyone else who believe nothing before March 1971 matters).
– Hmmm. You’d be brave to study this stuff. But I think it’s cool that there are brave people around. And yes, I do think it’s a book.