Seven trashes collected by the senses.
– CPD’s Rahmatullah says Bangladesh can earn $100 crore (that’s $1 billion) from transit a year. Oh, that’s in 16 years time, assuming we can build the roads. By way of comparison, Bangladesh exported $1.8 billion worth of stuff in November 2011.
– I don’t remember the 1970s version, but this was perhaps the best thriller of the summer.
– Truth, facts, opinion, and democracy. (Caution: heavy duty).
– Today’s villains, tomorrow’s victims in Syria.
– Everything you wanted to know about the multiplier and were afraid to ask.