Seven trashes collected by the senses.
– The link between growth and poverty reduction isn’t straightforward in India (and elsewhere in South Asia too, I suspect). Note to self: read more about this.
– Is China heading for an economic crisis? May be in a few years — I’m a ‘soft’ China bear (no, won’t blog about it, but if you ask me nicely, I might share my thoughts). Meanwhile, April hasn’t been fun for the Chinese leaders.
– Chowdhury Mueen-Uddin should be taken to task in Britain, not Bangladesh.
– Ms Banerjee is showing our leaders how to screw up. Is anyone in Bangladesh paying attention?
– The big brother in action, in Nepal.